Tuesday 24 April 2012

Promote Your Business Opportunity & Yourself!

Welcome visitor, I’m so glad you stopped by. I wanted to create a place just for you where you will feel welcome and can share with my readers who you are and why you are online. In other words, I’m giving you your own space to promote yourself! :-)

I truly believe in giving back. During my relatively short time here online I have met some really awesome people and I’ve been able to accomplish this through social networking. Is everyone going to want what I have to offer? Absolutely not! But, can someone possibly learn from me or can I possibly learn from them? Most definitely!

Everyone would like their blogs and / or websites to have more visitors and more comments. So why not start by introducing yourself to my readers so they can get to know you a little better. In return, they just might pop over to your blog or website and share the love as well. It’s a great way to not only introduce yourself and share what you do, but also meet some new people and possibly make some great connections.

So here is what I would love for you to do:

* Introduce yourself
* What do you do
* What are you passionate about
* Do you need any help or do you offer help
* Promote yourself

I would love for you to stay awhile and check out some of my posts. Comments are always welcome and I promise to return the favour. It’s definitely a win-win situation for us both. You get more links to your site and it will help improve the search engine rankings for us both!

I’ve got one more favour to ask of you! Once you have completed your comment, Please hit the “Tweet” and "FB" share buttons at the side of this page. People will not only be interested in promoting themselves, but they will be able to read all about you as well (free advertising). If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll add me as a friend. My Twitter ID is “LeondeWet1”.

So spread the spirit, leave me a comment on my posts and let’s get to know each other. I will be forever grateful!
Thank you so much and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment