Tuesday, 3 July 2012
7 Ways to be a Successful Sponsor!
Ok. So you signed-up to a new business opportunity, and tried to learn all the things about your new company, so you can support your new team members. Of course, knowledge always helps especially if you are trying to be a Good Team Leader and you want your team to be successful. You must create effective sponsoring and duplication strategies. You must learn how to lead and grow a large team in order to earn big residual income. Here are seven ways to be a good sponsor for your team.
1. As a team leader, you should always lead by example. Do all the things that you want your down-line to be able to follow. Always ask the question from yourself: Could all of my team members do this? Remember: Duplication is key to success!
2. Be especially supportive to every member of your team. Try to put yourself into their shoes. Don't forget: They are your gold currency and you succeed only if they succeed!
3. Work with your active members and help them with their questions, problems, or anything else that they ask you. If they send you an e-mail, always reply to them in the first 24 hours. Sooner if it is possible. Be compassionate. Show them you care. Caring will win your trust.
4. Recognise the good work and milestones of your team members. Everyone likes to be recognised and praised for their hard work and accomplishment.
5. Send out to your team weekly newsletters, with the recognition and praise of the hard workers, and encouragement or advice what to do next. For a new affiliate, every step to success can be overwhelming. We all have our doubts and unsecured feeling occasionally and a friendly encouragement from the sponsor might help them emotionally get back on track.
6. When your down-line is slowing down with their activities or involvement, or if you want them to reach their goal, set-up some contest for a prize. Some members might like challenges and like to get a prize. Everybody likes to win a prize.
7. Finally: always educate yourself with reading new materials, books, tapes, videos on leadership and this way you can find new creative ways to motivate all your team members. Learn from the big success leaders. There are plenty out there on the internet.
To your Success, please share your views and comments!